RFC: TestBot priorities

Zhiyi Zhang zzhang at codeweavers.com
Fri Apr 3 06:39:33 CDT 2020

On 4/3/20 6:09 PM, Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Apr 2020, Zhiyi Zhang wrote:
> [...]
>> I think we can only enable -Werror for patches coming from the
>> wine-devel.
> Do you have a concrete proposal?
We could consider switching to clean build with ccache set up.
So a separate tree is not needed. That would solve the problem
of having to wait for nightly VM updates to complete for some
patches as well since we don't have to update those VMs then.
This will of course increase the TestBot workload a lot. But should
be feasible after the 3900x upgrade.

Thanks,
Zhiyi