Translation problem with oledb32

Julian Rüger jr98 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 18 09:14:48 CDT 2020

Am Freitag, den 14.08.2020, 19:03 +0200 schrieb André Hentschel:

> Hi Julian!
>
> This can be done with contexts, e.g. search for:
> msgctxt "home page"
> in de.po and you will find two spots, see how it is handled in dlls/ieframe/ieframe.rc then:
> IDS_TB_HOME             "#msgctxt#home page#Home"

André to the rescue! ;)

Thanks for the pointer!

I found the relevant part of the wiki page (Translating), but just for
clarification:

Does the #msgctxt have to be added to both .rc files?
The "make depend" is obsolete, right? I don't have to run a script or
command to regenerate the po files, normal build (in maintainer mode)
will suffice?

I'll have to test it anyway, just don't have a build environment atm. I
tried to avoid a full blown WoW64 build with lxc and so on, it built but
does not run...

Well, off I go then...

Best,
Julian