compiling wine (wow64) with opengl 1.3

Alois Schlögl alois.schloegl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:50:14 CDT 2020

Hello,

I'd like testing some cross-compile qt5 applications, in the past I was
able to use wine for testing. However, recently this does not work
anymore, the application runs on windows but crashes on wine (if you
want, I can send details ). I suspect that recent versions of qt5
require opengl 1.3. Therefore, I'm trying to compile wine (actually
wow64) from source with opengl 1.3 support, and was trying to follow the
documentation [1,2]. I'm testing on debian 10 and did

    apt-get build-dep wine

    cd ../wine-source/dlls/opengl32 && ./make_opengl 1.3
    cd ~/wine-dirs/build64
    make distclean

    ../wine-source/configure --enable-win64
    make

Configuration complains about the following issues:

    configure: MinGW compiler not found, cross-compiling PE files won't
    be supported.
    configure: libhal 64-bit development files not found, no legacy
    dynamic device support.
    configure: libusb-1.0 64-bit development files not found (or too
    old), USB devices won't be supported.
    configure: OSS sound system found but too old (OSSv4 needed), OSS
    won't be supported.

I believe these are not relevant. However, compilation fails, the log
file is attached).

What I'm missing here? What is your recommendation how to address this
issue?

Cheers,

  Alois

[1] https://wiki.winehq.org/Building_Wine