[programs/robocopy.exe] How to do unit test correctly?

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 13:59:50 CDT 2021

Am Samstag, 26. Juni 2021, 20:51:08 CEST schrieb Weiwen Chen:
> Besides, `getopt` is something standard, and I can refer to lots of
> implementations. If a dos-style `getopt` is done, maybe it could help new
> programs or improve existing programs.

Some examples of shared functionality would be include/wine/list.h and
include/wine/rbtree.h. I think adding a dos/windows getopt flavor in a similar
fashion would be an option. I agree that's something useful to share.

There's also libs/wine, but it is not suitable to link into PE modules. It
contains a unix-y getopt.

We also have a shared static library that can get linked into PE modules,
dlls/winecrt0. I think getopt would be slightly off-topic for it though.