winegcc library creation/import broken

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Mar 15 04:49:42 CDT 2021

Peter Dons Tychsen <donpedro.list at gmail.com> writes:

> Hej again AJ,
>
> OK. I have made an example that shows the problem here:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4iIUkOTEP9dczwpUjqgApHE2W51gLwK/view?usp=sharing
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B-EgplAnMhx_31y5j4Q2Aa6SAx2VW3oe/view?usp=sharing
>
> Its a very simple app and lib. Just run "./build.sh" to build both and
> see the problem.
>
> It includes your suggestion with LoadLibrary(), which seems to make no
> difference.

The problem in your example that you have two copies of lib.dll.so, one
that is imported implicitly and one that is loaded by LoadLibrary, so it
gets loaded twice. You have to make sure that the dll loaded by
LoadLibrary is exactly the same as the one that was imported at the Unix
level.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org