winegcc library creation/import broken

Peter Dons Tychsen donpedro.list at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 03:55:41 CDT 2021

Hi AJ,

Thanks for you comments,

> The problem in your example that you have two copies of lib.dll.so, one
> that is imported implicitly and one that is loaded by LoadLibrary, so it
> gets loaded twice. You have to make sure that the dll loaded by
> LoadLibrary is exactly the same as the one that was imported at the Unix
> level.

In the example i sent there is only 1 DLL at any time.

I even copy the DLL to a specific location before linking it with the app,
and the same location is used for LoadLibrary().

So not only is there only 1 library, but the same location is used for linking,
and for loading the library inside the app.

Did you try the example? I simply cannot get it to work. Are you sure its not
just broken currently with all the loader changes?

Thanks,

/pedro