Using native Chrome OS FilesApp for file chooser

Jactry Zeng jzeng at codeweavers.com
Mon May 17 23:03:53 CDT 2021

Hi Joel,

I also did some tries for adding a GTK wrapper for GetFileName/GetSaveFileName when I worked for a CrossOver porting.
I used registry ("HKCU\Software\Wine\GTK Wrapper" and "HKCU\Software\Wine\AppDefaults\app.exe\GTK Wrapper") for toggling this feature. So that we can only enable this feature for specific applications.
You can find the patches in https://gitlab.com/jactry/wine-git/-/tree/gtk3wrapper .