Can I install Vegas Movie Studio 18 Platinum using WINE and edit and render 8K Ultra HD videos on Linux desktops?

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming ceo.teo.en.ming at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 03:54:28 CDT 2021

Subject: Can I install Vegas Movie Studio 18 Platinum using WINE and
edit and render 8K Ultra HD videos on Linux desktops?

Good day from Singapore,

Can I install Vegas Movie Studio 18 Platinum using WINE and edit and
render 8K Ultra HD videos on Linux desktops? I am interested in  Vegas
Movie Studio 18 Platinum because it has 8K support. The official
website says: "In Movie Studio (Platinum & Suite) you can
edit and preview 8K videos smoothly.". What is keeping me from fully
migrating over to Linux desktops is that non-linear video editing
software only run on Windows desktops. Even if I can install Vegas
Movie Studio 18 Platinum using WINE, does it support GPU acceleration?
GPU acceleration is extremely important if you want to edit and render
8K videos. You would also need a very high-end PCI Express x16 GPU
graphics card to edit and render 8K videos.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you very much.

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming, 43 years old as of 16 Oct 2021,
is a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL living in Singapore. He is an IT Consultant
with a Systems Integrator (SI)/computer firm in Singapore. He is an IT
enthusiast.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts
at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan
(5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----