Wine staging 6.20 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 17:07:31 CDT 2021
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 6.20 (557 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
* The mfplat-streaming patchset is currently disabled, so some games
will not work with release.
* All the dinput patches are also disabled as these should be fixed
upstream by the new HID backend. Please file bug reports if a feature
is not working as expected.
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* dinput: Recalculated Axis after deadzone change.
* dinput: Load users Joystick mappings.
* dinput: Allow reconnecting to disconnected joysticks.
* imm32: Automatically initialize COM on window activation.
* imm32: Only generate 'WM_IME_SETCONTEXT' message if window has focus
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel