Porting/Compiling assistance

Brent Burkholder bburk at extremeprotocol.com
Wed Oct 27 12:25:24 CDT 2021

Thanks Fabian,

The project is in the winelib subfolder.  The original winemaker output was basically empty (unlike the 5.0 time), so I was creating it myself.   Important not to rename cases, etc, in this case as it would end up getting broken when our ancient windows tools updated some files and we need to be able to continually recompile and update.

The linux.c file isn't part of the windows project.. that's what I added after the fact.  The other parts compile with visual studio.

Brent