New WineTest report size crisis

Connor McAdams cmcadams at codeweavers.com
Thu Sep 23 16:02:23 CDT 2021

The increase in size of user32:msg on wine is due to the fact we're
actually now testing for Winevents in the tests rather than just
skipping/ignoring them. Once I have the tests fixed up, I intend on
adding support for at least EVENT_OBJECT_FOCUS, and then figuring out
which others can be implemented without too much work.
EVENT_OBJECT_DESTROY should be another easy one.

Anyways, even with those out of the way, there still may be quite a few
todo's. I don't know if there's a smart way to 'silence' them without
losing useful output. I guess we could just accrue a count of winevents
that were marked todo per sequence test, but that makes it harder to see
what needs fixed. I will try to look into this once I have all of the
sequences fixed. Sorry for the extra log length :/