WineConf 2022 - Bring out your talks

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Aug 8 11:26:54 CDT 2022

Hey folks,

I've just learned that what we've done all these years is an un
conference (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconference) or a BarCamp
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BarCamp).  So we were cool *long* before
these other cats starting copying us.

However, since we are partnering with X.org on Wine Conf, and they use
the slick Indico conference system, we should get with the program.

I would really appreciate it if folks could submit talk ideas:
   https://indico.freedesktop.org/event/2/abstracts/

We have, a non zero number of scheduled presentations already, but think
that number may be one.  So I would really appreciate it if folks would
submit abstracts.

Cheers,

Jeremy

p.s.  Other reminders:
   - We have funds available to sponsor travel.  If cost makes you
hesitate, please reach out to me privately.
   - There is a hotel block you can sign up for
   - New this year, it's nice if you sign to show you are coming:
       https://indico.freedesktop.org/event/2/registrations/2/.