WineConf 2022 - Bring out your talks

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Aug 11 08:32:08 CDT 2022

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022, Jeremy White wrote:
[...]
> However, since we are partnering with X.org on Wine Conf, and they use the
> slick Indico conference system, we should get with the program.
>
> I would really appreciate it if folks could submit talk ideas:
>   https://indico.freedesktop.org/event/2/abstracts/

Given that the conference will have non-Wine attendants it could be nice
to have a "Why Wine is important : 20 years later" talk. Where 20 years
later is because that last talk was at the very first WineConf, in 2002.

However the situation has changed somewhat since then, what ith Web 2.0,
smartphones, tablets and Chromebooks.
So I'm not voluntering for this one.

            You don't liberate a people. A people liberates itself.
                                   Youssoupha