Bug 52488, floating point denormal exception

Zebediah Figura zfigura at codeweavers.com
Mon Jan 31 16:56:23 CST 2022

On 1/31/22 11:45, Fabian Maurer wrote:
> It's still the case that we can't really write tests for Win16, correct?

For what it's worth, I've been working on a scheme to allow 16-bit tests
using extensive generated between 16-bit and 32-bit code. I have a proof
of concept, but I haven't come close to finishing the thunking
generation yet, and I haven't got time to work onit recently...

Just figured I'd throw that out there as well since we're discussing
compilers.