Gitlab experiment wrapup

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue Jun 14 09:34:55 CDT 2022

On 6/14/2022 5:55 AM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> - The mailing list gateway creates too much noise; mixing comments from
>    Gitlab and mailing list isn't very clean (Jacek, Rémi, Alex).  We can
>    make some tweaks, or use a separate list, or even rethink the approach
>    of the mail gateway.

I'd be in favor of a new mailing list for this. I think all this noise
on wine-devel has stopped all other technical discussion here. With the
communication being done in Gitlab itself. I know some deplore web
interfaces, so we will need need to keep some form of terminal based
communication for them.

If we go with a new list, let me get mailman3 setup on WineHQ first. We
need to migrate to it anyway, and it would be one less list to convert.

-N