TestBot News

Zebediah Figura (she/her) zfigura at codeweavers.com
Wed May 4 10:59:30 CDT 2022

On 5/4/22 09:11, Francois Gouget wrote:
> * Speed up the slow tests, potentially by using multi-threading. What
>    sucks is we have no way of tracking which tests are slow, which test
>    configurations are slow, etc. It would be nice to have something like
>    the patterns page but for runtime (and also for the tests output
>    size).

This seems worth looking into. There's also a lot of tests that can't
really be improved by multithreading *internally*, but also don't touch
global state and hence could be run in parallel with anything else. We
could construct a whitelist (or maybe there's even enough to construct a
blacklist instead) of tests that winetest can run in parallel.