TestBot News

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Wed May 11 12:46:48 CDT 2022

One more point is that there was still some issues in the w10pro64
locale test configurations.

Specifically the UserDefaultLCID, ThreadLocale and Country settings were
still wrong for most locales (i.e. still set to en-US). I thought I
checked those when I recreated these locales on 2022-04-25 but I found
no "Locale check" job around that date.

So I assumed the incorrect settings were caused by the SetWinLocale
issue I fixed on 2022-05-02 and I forced the TestBot to recreate all the
locale live snapshots using the latest SetWinLocale.

Luckily I think that now it's all good:
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=114459

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>