TestBot News

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Fri May 13 13:24:57 CDT 2022

On Wed, 11 May 2022, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
> So I assumed the incorrect settings were caused by the SetWinLocale
> issue I fixed on 2022-05-02 and I forced the TestBot to recreate all the
> locale live snapshots using the latest SetWinLocale.
>
> Luckily I think that now it's all good:
> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=114459

And it's all wrong again:
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=114664

The exact same live snapshots that were fine before.

It looks like there is something that reverts the locales when the VM is
restarted. Maybe it's a task that runs when we update the VM's time.

This is such a pain :-(

Does anyone know what's going on?

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>