Gitlab experiment status

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue May 24 04:12:32 CDT 2022

Folks,

The Gitlab experiment seems to be going well. For the last release, more
than half the patches were submitted as Gitlab merge requests, so that
seems to be working well for us.

There are still improvements we can make, and of course many more
Gitlab features that we could start using, but before investing more
effort we need to decide whether we want to use it going forward.

So now that you have had a chance to try it, what do you people think?
Should we adopt Gitlab as our development platform?

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org