Gitlab experiment status

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Tue May 24 04:37:24 CDT 2022

> Am 24.05.2022 um 12:12 schrieb Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org>:
>
> So now that you have had a chance to try it, what do you people think?
> Should we adopt Gitlab as our development platform?

I'll add a very helpful non-response here: I am happy either way :-)

I find submitting merge requests a little bit more work than my old git-send-email setup, but I am still working my way into it and haven't tried the gitlab command line tools yet.

If gitlab frees up your (Alexandre's) time by not having to maintain the homebrew patch tracker I think that's enough for it to be a win.