Gitlab experiment status

Zebediah Figura (she/her) zfigura at codeweavers.com
Fri May 27 10:30:22 CDT 2022

On 5/27/22 07:34, Jacek Caban wrote:
> * I think that a mailing list dominated by a bot does not give an
> impression welcoming for general discussion. If we're moving forward
> with this, I think we should move Gitlab bridge to a separated mailing
> list. We had wine-patches in the past (although in this case it would
> contain review comments as well).

If our intent is to switch to gitlab because mailing lists are too
difficult for people to work with, then it seems we shouldn't have any
discussion at all take place on a mailing list, otherwise it'll be
missed by the people who are only using gitlab. Not that I know of a
better way to have such discussion...