[Toolbar] Fixes for IE Favourites 'menu'
R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Sun Oct 19 11:08:16 CDT 2003
This patch fixes a number of issues with the Internet Explorer favourites
'menu'. The menu is really a customised toolbar, but there were a number of
1. The (empty) entries weren't drawn as disabled. This was because our
control wasn't using the states that had been changed by the WM_NOTIFY
message at the start of drawing the button. According to MSDN, an app can do
2. Disabled buttons can become "hot", but they are just not drawn differently
(unless TBCDRF_HILITEHOTTRACK is specified).
3. The bitmaps weren't drawn properly. This was because the image list
was set with a custom ID, but the custom ID for the button was set after the
default image list (with 0 ID) had been retrieved (as it was I_IMAGECALLBACK)
and so drawing was aborted.
- Use the style returned in custom draw structure to draw the button, as apps
may modify the style this way
- Disabled buttons can become hot
- Retrieve image list for drawing after getting image list ID (in
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 12665 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20031019/c74ec4dc/toolbar.bin
More information about the wine-patches