[PATCH 1/3] urlmon: Revert commits 978f6b98c9a67055f5a0f878a44b3b66c16a6019, b3a660a69cb345d0960d787faa0229f2f25cc11c.

Misha Koshelev mk144210 at bcm.edu
Thu Aug 2 20:26:26 CDT 2007

Again, so sorry about this. I got overzealous with the changes in the patch I sent out to get rid of the
download_state (I had been playing with permutations of that patch for about a week/week and a half and
when I finally ended up solving the main problem I was trying to track down which turned out to be the
push_task I sent out way too zealous a version of it, even one that actually wouldn't conform to the post
URL testing I had done last week not to mention some other tweaking with the tests I was doing this morning).

Anyhow, this patchset reverts the commits and then solves the actual problems I was trying to solve much
more incrementally. I am also CCing Jacek on these patches (Hi Jacek).
 dlls/urlmon/binding.c |   26 ++++++++++++++++----------
 1 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 1e5a3e2ae5aa854e00ce4bdcab6eeb6dbfad975b.diff
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 3139 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20070802/7359e536/1e5a3e2ae5aa854e00ce4bdcab6eeb6dbfad975b.bin

More information about the wine-patches mailing list