roger wilco

Tomun tomun at earthling.net
Wed Apr 18 13:40:41 CDT 2001

No success here either.

Ive done a 'wine --debugmsg +wave,+mciwave'
and get warn:wave:widOpen can't open sound device /dev/dsp (Device or resource busy)!

So im blaming my crappy sound card.
soundrecorder (SNDREC32.EXE) works fine

Try the same, maybe you get the same error ?
Also make sure (in rw) you use wave recording, I dont think directsound recording
works at all.