PostScript driver config change *REQUIRED*

Ian Pilcher ian.pilcher at home.com
Fri Apr 20 22:56:58 CDT 2001

Duane Clark wrote:

> > This change is documented in documentation/printing.sgml.  If you build
> > the documentation, there should be a printing section in the resulting
> > PostScript/PDF/HTML.
>
> Which requires a program called db2html. Where is this? The last time
> this subject was brought up, I believe that the result was that most of
> us cannot build from SGML. The changes you mention are not in the
> Official Wine documentation on Wine HQ. And they are not in the Wine
> HOWTO on Wine HQ.

That's why they call it a developer's release. :-)

Seriously, I don't know know where db2html is for your particular
distribution.  I do know that all of the tools required to build the
documentation are included in RedHat 7.x.  It's also possible to glean
the required information from the SGML file, although it's not the
easiest thing in the world.

If you already have PostScript printing set up, though, a glance at
the updated psdrv.reg should tell you everything you need to know.