(No)DGA

Daniel Sabo sorry at nospam.com
Mon Aug 20 06:06:10 CDT 2001

In article <001501c12961$71bf1800$0273bac0 at florian>, "Florian Idelberger"
<Florian.Idelberger at gmx.de> wrote:

Well my guess is that you don't have access to /dev/mem, which DGA needs,
is UseDGA="N" in your wine config file? Look for the option, it has a
line above it that says why your having problems (i think).

I really don't know what I'm talking about though, I just use wine to
play Half-Life :-).