user.dll problems

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Wed Aug 22 02:53:50 CDT 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 00:59:59 GMT, phlying penguin
<phlyingpenguin at phlyingpenguin.net> wrote:

>I honestly doubt that its my distro. I'm using a customly installed
>wine, not what comes with redhat, and it still does it.

I was not thinking to the Wine version, but all the libraries.
As with the (in) famous gcc 2.96
Btw, when you have a problem of the form 'it worked before,
not it don't', ensure that you change one item at a time; don't
change everything (hardware, operating system, Wine version,
version of the Win app) at the same time.

Gerard