Serial problem with Zworld

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Dec 4 14:32:11 CST 2001

Andrew Campbell <acamp at pacifier.com> wrote:
: I just installed SuSE 7.3 linux including the supplied wine distro.

: I'm trying to run a single board computer from Zworld called
: the Rabbit. The specific app name is dcrab619.exe. The gui comes
: up with no problem but when it tries to talk to the serial port
: I get these messages from wine:

: err:string:CompareStringA (s1=(null),s2=""...): Invalide NULL string
: err:tooltips:TOOLTIPS_WindowProc unknown msg c017 wp=00000000 lp=40fc0b3c
: fixme:comm:SetupComm insize 400 outsize 4096 unimplemented stub

: Every time I try to connect to the Rabbit the "fixme" line above
: repeats.

: Does anyone have a clew or better yet a patch for this problem

Does the application work as expected? Those fixmes don't mean anything to  serious. So either _you_ fix those fixmes or
you wait until they bother someone else so that he fixes them ...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de