Resource temporarily unavailable

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Dec 11 13:26:50 CST 2001

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Pavel Troller wrote:

> > Wine was misinterpreting the API about hardware flow
> > control, but the handshake.diff should (have) fixed that.
> Hi!
>   Is this patch already committed to the CVS HEAD ?
>                                 With regards, Pavel Troller

I don't think it has even been submitted yet.  If you want to help test
it, maybe some reports of test results will get this unstalled.
Just to add to the confusion, there have been 2 patches of that name
lately, the first touched only 32 bit comms, the second accounted for 16
bit also.  I've attached the second.  What is the CVS HEAD, BTW?

Lawson

It is better to be lucky than good. - J. A. Soucy
---