Finding DLL's

jim jim at weathercom.com
Wed Dec 19 00:26:33 CST 2001

Nope.  I tried using --debugmsg +module and got the same results, which I've
attached below.  Any other suggestions?  I would really like to never boot to
Windows again.

Jim

> Actually it looks to me like it found it but had a problem using it.  If
> you try using --debugmsg +module you should see it going through the
> process of checking for the file and finding it.
>
> After that I guess you are into the usual debug regime and that depends on
> how much you know and whether you are in a position to work on the Wine
> source code.  If not then you can try various other debugmsg options, older
> or newer copies of wine etc.

err:module:map_image Could not map section .data, file probably truncated
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) IPROF32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbconv32.dll) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qbconv32.dll
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) QBCONV32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\ui.DLL) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\ui.DLL
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) ui.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbbrow32.DLL) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qbbrow32.DLL
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) qbbrow32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbonli32.dll) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qbonli32.dll
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) QBONLI32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbtool32.DLL) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qbtool32.DLL
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) qbtool32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbintr32.dll) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qbintr32.dll
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) QBINTR32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbpay32.DLL) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qbpay32.DLL
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) qbpay32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbwrpt32.dll) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qbwrpt32.dll
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) QBWRPT32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbform32.DLL) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qbform32.DLL
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) qbform32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qblist32.DLL) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qblist32.DLL
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) qblist32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbwin32.dll) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qbwin32.dll
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) QBWIN32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbwpr32.dll) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Pro\qbwpr32.dll
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) QBWPR32.dll (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Pro\qbw32.exe) not found