Needed files from WIN dist. [BEFORE: Windows Installation under WINE]

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Feb 6 02:49:21 CST 2001

Jon Gretar <jongretar at my-deja.com> wrote:

:> B.t.w, why do you want to run regedit if you don't have a windows
:> installation? Wine stores data in a readable form.
: Actually I would like to have a Windows installation. I was trying to
: find out if I could create one inside WINE

If you want a full fledged installation( with sys/vxd/...), go with really
booting Win or boot Win in Vmware. If you only want the files needed for the
desktop, go for win4lin.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de