Default Page Size

Duane Clark junkmail at junkmail.com
Fri Feb 16 19:49:37 CST 2001

Rick Knight wrote:

> I've finally gotten wine (codeweavers) to work with my non-Windows
> system. I can run Lotus Notes without many problems and can even print to
> my postscript printer with WINEPS.DRV, but I need to remember to change
> the page size from A4 to Letter each time I restart Notes (or any other
> app). Is there a way to tell wine or WINEPS.DRV to default to Letter?
>
> Thanks,
> Rick(rick at rlknight.com)

This appears to me to unfortunately be hardcoded. I change this by going
into the file:
wine/dlls/wineps/init.c

and changing the line (line 180) from:

/* dmPaperSize */	DMPAPER_A4,

/* dmPaperSize */	DMPAPER_LETTER,

Of course, this requires you to compile your own, but that is really
quite easy to do; at least I have never had a bit of trouble doing it.

Duane