directX and transgaming patch

gerard patel g.patel at
Tue Jul 3 20:15:05 CDT 2001

On 3 Jul 2001 18:59:35 -0400, bpostow at (Brian Postow) wrote:

>>find / -iname wineserver
>>and the same with wine.
>just tried that, and the only surprise was that I have a
>/usr/lib/wine, but it's empty...

Then make sure that the binaries that you can
find in your /usr/src... directory are really the
ones that are used. I'd try to rename them
(one at a time of course) and try the same
If the wine and wineserver binaries you see
are really the ones, then it's easy : wineserver
was not updated for some reason (rights ?
in use ?).
Delete it and compile again. If it's not enough,
make distclean.