How to I fix undefined symbol: _glapi_Context error?

B W bw at email.email
Thu Jul 12 15:08:52 CDT 2001

I believe that I have found the solution to the _glapi
problem.  Someone put the opengl option into the
tools/wininstall script as default at the same time
this problem cropped up.  To solve the problem, just
edit tools/wineinstall to remove opengl and delete
config.* and start from scratch.

For those who need or want OpenGL, there seems to be
no solution other than rewriting the openGL code to
be spec-compliant.  Probably that requires a lot of
research.

-Brian