windows font

Andrew andrewl at hollandimports.com
Fri Jun 22 15:54:51 CDT 2001

Can someone help me with Font problem i am having?
Our company is thinking of switching windows to linux workstations. Our
main accounting/inventory program is running under sco Unix. And because
this inventory/accounting program took control over the SCO Unix termcap
and only a few telnet program will work correctly due to the fuction
keys setting. The terminal emulator that we are currently using is
Ericom Powerterm for windows. I am trying to get wine to run Ericom
Powerterm and everytime when I loaded up, half way thru I get an error.
Below are the errors I've got :

Fixme:font:AddFontResourceA("ptw1fon"):stub! Read The Wine User Guide on
ho to install this font manually.
Fixme:font:AddFontResourceA("ptw2fon"):stub! Read The Wine User Guide on
ho to install this font manually.
Fixme:font:AddFontResourceA("ptw3fon"):stub! Read The Wine User Guide on
ho to install this font manually.
Fixme:font:AddFontResourceA("vt-graph.fon"):stub! Read The Wine User
Guide on ho to install this font manually.
fixme:ddm1:DdeNameService(1,0,0,1):Stub
fixme:ddm1:DdeNameService(1,0,0,1):Stub
fixme:ddm1:DdeNameService(1,0,0,1):Stub

Can someone show me or help me with the font installation? I've tried
search for solution thru google.com and documentation and half of it I
can't understand and half of it doesn't give much detail help. Please
let me know if anyone got a solution to my problem. Or email me to
andrewl at brico.hollandimports.com.

Thanks
Andrew