undefined symbol: wine_ldt_copy

George Geller CyberCandidate at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 6 10:03:56 CST 2001

Lawson:

Thanks for the help.  The information about nm was new to me.  I knew there
had to be a tool like that, but I didn't know what it would be.  I tried
man -k ldconfig, but that didn't lead me to nm.

The reason I'm using wine-20000725-2.i386.rpm is that I wanted to run the
old RedAlert game.  I haven't been able to get to to work with up-to-date
versions of wine, so I thought I'd try an older one.  I works almost
perfectly for me using wine-20000213-2.i386.rpm on a RedHat 6.2 system.  The
only problem so far is that the sound has some echoing.

George