Successful compile of Wine

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Mar 11 17:28:05 CST 2001

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 cfk at pacbell.net wrote:

> question of the afternoon is "why can't wine seem to find a dll that is in
> the same directory as the executable?"

Look a little closer at the error messages.  If wine tries to load
cards.dll, and cards.dll imports things from foo.dll which isn't there,
th bottom line is that wine can not load cards.dll.  I don't have a
cards.dll to know what it imports, and this is all speculation anyway,
you haven't given us a trace nor even a quote of the error (with a
little context, please) or anything to get our teeth into, but it seems
fairly likely to me.

Lawson

This message is brought to you by Wine-20010305, junopine-2.0.2,
Juno 2.0.11, and pine-4.10
---cut here

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.