Wine and LotusNotes

Gary Dolan fred1 at darkride.kitenet.net
Sun Mar 11 18:57:33 CST 2001

I have wine installed at work, version 20010216, and it seems
to be working. I use it with installed Win98 on the hard disk
(and I have no choice in that matter). When I ran LotusNotes for
the first time, after considerable delay the LotusNotes came up
but i was wondering about whether there are any ways of speeding
up the load, and whether any of the command line options available
would be useful, based on actual experience. My primary use of
LotusNotes at work is the e-mail, so I'm not putting a lot of
demands on the system. I haven't found the few websites on this
subject to be of much help. Thanks.

--
Gary Dolan
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2, Kernel 2.4.2