Coles OnLine under Wine? (Australian retailer)

Stephen Robert Norris srn at fn.com.au
Sat Mar 17 01:24:17 CST 2001

Has anyone had any sucess with the Coles OnLine tool under Wine? I got
the installer to run without any pain, but the main thing doesn't seem to
want to go. I'm actually having trouble just knowing what to run. I've
found the only installed .exe, which seems to be something called
WinSurfer, but it barfs and puts up an empty dialogue box :(

I can supply the output with various flags (I've been looking at --debugmsg
+module,+file with no revelations).

Any help at all or hints or suggestions or just plain guesses would be
appreciated.

	Stephen