Lotus Notes Client 5.04 Internet Exlorer is needet

Lasse Melsaeter lasse.melsaeter at nooffice.com
Mon Mar 26 04:59:29 CST 2001

"Robidog" <rbcs at gmx.net> writes:

> When I start my Lotus Client it asks me allways for the Internet Explorer
> version 3.0 or higher but I cant Install the Internet Explorer 5.x.
>
> Is there a workaround to fix this problem? Wich version of IE ist
> installable?

The problem is that your location document in notes says that you
want to use notes with internet explorer to browse the internet.
If you change the setting in your location document so that you
only use Lotus Notes to browse the internet you will not get
this message anymore, while still being able to browse the internet
in Notes.

--
Lasse Melsaeter <lasse.melsaeter at nooffice.com>
Systemsdeveloper

-
<stu> apt: !bugs
<apt> !bugs are stupid
<dpkg> apt: are stupid?  what's that?
<apt> dpkg: i don't know
<dpkg> apt: Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...
<apt> i already had it that way, dpkg.