WTLIB99 with wine-010510 tar ball broken again

Eike Lantzsch eikelan at gmx.net
Wed May 16 20:23:00 CDT 2001

g.patel at wanadoo.fr wrote:
>  On Tue, 15 May 2001 22:19:42 -0400, eikelan at gmx.net (Eike Lantzsch)
>  wrote:
[...]
> >What do you suggest for "some interesting traces"?

[...]
>  Btw if your app is business-oriented, filter the traces for
>  your credit card number or other confidential info
>  before posting  :-)
>
>  Gerard

Thank you for the hints. No confidential info in the traces <grin>
There will be an interesting weekend for me to come - besides the
Exchange server move which I will have to do 8-|.
But then there will be the Monday off...

Regards, Ike
--
Eike Lantzsch             Casilla de Correo 1509, ASUNCION Paraguay