Forte Agent Socket Problems

Jason withheld at nowhere.com
Fri Oct 5 22:53:13 CDT 2001

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to WINE, and for my first application I'm trying to set
up Forte Agent RedHat Linux (Roswell).  I can run it fine (well, there
is a constant flow of error messages on my console, but the program
window still looks allright).  But I can't connect to the internet.
This is the message I keep getting:

	fixme:winsock:_get_sock_fd handle 164 is not a socket (GLE 6)
	fixme:winsock:_get_sock_fd handle 164 is not a socket (GLE 6)

I got the latest rpm today, and upgraded the WINE binaries, and the
only configuration I did was to make the ~/.wine directory and edit
~/.wine/config file to show my windows configuration, and filesystem
mapping.

Anyone have any ideas?