(no subject)

yves-gablin at ifrance.com yves-gablin at ifrance.com
Tue Oct 16 09:51:24 CDT 2001

Hi,

I'm attempting to star Wine (as root). What does it
mean when Wine-20011004 tells me that I need the
"-desktop option to use the native USER" ? (start
fails then)
I don't understand because my install is Wine-only
(no Windows so built-in should prevail over native),
the .wine directory and the C: drive are all
./tools/wineinstall -generated.

My config is Mandrake8.1 kernel 2.4(.7 I think) with
devFS (dynamic /dev).
Bye,

Yves Gablin.