Wine and Dual booted Windows

Akintayo Holder akintayo at acm.org
Mon Oct 22 19:04:51 CDT 2001

lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Akintayo Holder wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>	I have not yet found anything about this is the documentation. I have W95
>>and W2K installed and I would like to use both, if possible.
>>

> Tried "man wine" ?
<-- read that -->
> I will let Wine speak for itself:
> wine --winver blah

tried that

I saw the winver setting, it specifies which version of windows wine should emulate. I don't want this,

I want to specify which copy of windows wine should "use". e.g. if i had two install of w95, would it be

possible to point wine towards one of them without creating duplicate config files.

I know wine is supposed to work without windows, but i have not yet been
that lucky

--
Never in the world does hatred cease by hatred; hatred ceases by love.
-- Buddha