if someone knows the answer ..

Simon Collis scollis at angelfire._nospam_.com
Wed Oct 24 15:37:36 CDT 2001

Daniel is quite correct.  Personally I create a folder on a different
drive.  You can change the directory with Tools | Options, and I then
back up that drive (which also has my other data on it.)

Means that if my OS disk dies or I corrupt the partition table (which
I've done in the past, please don't ask how, it is a very long story),
my email is safe  :)

sc