error message not understood

John F. Godfrey, Pastor johnfg at spirit.org
Tue Oct 30 04:04:45 CST 2001

Hi Gerard,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back in touch.  I ran out of time yesterday afternoon.

I installed wine from source rpm.  I downloaded the latest, today, after a system reinstall,
compiled and installed via the ./tools/wineinstall.  I am getting the same errors, except
it's dumping core consistently.

It seems as though wine is not reading or finding the windows 2000 professional registry.
Does it need to?  And how do I tell it where it is?

Thanks so much!
John F. Godfrey, Pastor
Grandville Assembly of God, Grandville, MI  USA