No debug?

elwis at elwis at
Wed Oct 31 07:53:57 CST 2001

Hi everybody!
I recently tried out Wine, and decided to write an article about it. Well, that means I need to get some interesting windows apps working, so far it's only Notepad and Solitaire (won't make anyone cheer). The problem is, when I try to start any installer.exe file, I get some rows of nonsense ("fixme pthread...blabla") and then it exits with the message that it couldn't find any debugger? I tried the winedbg +relay option, but everything ends like this. My Wine is downloaded from, think it was an October version. It would be real nice to get some apps working, like some game and maybe office -97 (I understand that some of you managed to do that. Did it take a lot of "tend to"??)

Här börjar Internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet på

Ny chatt på Spray! Fartyget M/S Spray har anlänt till