error message not understood

John John
Wed Oct 31 02:31:41 CST 2001

Gerard,

I noticed another problem after I changed the
"system" = "C:\\winnt\\SYSTEM" to "system" = "C:\\winnt\\SYSTEM32"
After I made the change, the application that had worked, didn't.  It was
looking for a dll in c:\winnt\system.  It seems as thought the path is set
to include both system and system32, but is there a way I can set
"system" = "C:\\winnt\\SYSTEM" to be both system and system32?

Thanks!

--
John F. Godfrey, Pastor
Grandville Assembly of God, Grandville, MI  USA