Iconified window is still open

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 07:32:27 CDT 2001

I tested Converter application and noticed the issue when I minimize the
main window. The window icon appears on the desktop but the application
window does not disappear. This happens under kde 2.1.1 and under fvwm
2.4.0.

With "managed" option the window minimizes normally under kde. Managed
under fvwm it does not have "iconify" window button, system menu items
"(De)Iconify", "(De)Maximize" are disabled.

Converter is free application. You can download it at:
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,10615,80511,.html

My system:
Red Hat 7.1
wine 20010824 without windows