Font problems - modern.fon not loaded (me too)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 15 08:35:55 CDT 2002

Hi,

Don't have my Linux box with me at the moment...
But could you tell me what app does need this font ?
Will look at it tuesday evening, but if i remember
correct, it loads when using fontview.

Do you have the last version (CVS is better), because
some improvement have been made in fonts these weeks ?